Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So where is "TheNorthupRecord.com"

Ann's latest distorted smear attack ad on John Yarmuth ends with this tag: "I'm Anne Northup and I approved this message because voters deserve to know where we stand on the issues."

Since Anne's not told us anything beyond the fact that she likes "working together", when will we get the dramatically intoned ad telling us where SHE stands on issues, or even better, TheNorthupRecord.com.

It would be nice to see her display her voting record, her written position on issues, and perhaps open up any speeches she made years ago.

I checked. It's available. If she needs help buying it, I'll do it for her. So how about it Anne, why don't you live up to the promise you made in your own ad. Let me know where YOU stand on the issues.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?